Long term career opportunity in healthcare with secure employment.
Great remuneration and regular increases in addition to bonus structures based on individual and team performance.
About the role:
- Service excellence across an omnichannel environment
- Outbound arrangement and administration of patients’ appointments
- Assist patients by collaborating with doctors, insurance companies, employers and other medical service providers
- Efficient management of patient cases and delivery of medical results
- Demonstrate experience in customer service, including ability to display empathy and active listening
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Growth mindset
- Intrinsic desire to be people-focused
- Lateral thinking and problem solver
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary package, with regular increases and bonus structures based on individual and team performance
- Stability and significant growth during COVID-19 in the healthcare industry
- Fun team and supportive working environment
- Flexible workplace – CBD office location with an opportunity to variably work-from-home, based on performance metrics
- Staff benefit such as priority access to our medical partner sites
MRI Now is a leading national medical concierge booking services. We work closely with all our clients including patients, imaging providers, medical practitioners, insurers and employers to coordinate and centralise the imaging booking process ensuring seamless and faster journey to recovery.
Jump-start your career in healthcare and harness your Customer Service, Travel & Tourism, Insurance, Healthcare & Medical, or Contact Centre experience. We are always looking for a number of customer service superstars to join and help build an exciting and fast-growing business that makes a difference in people’s lives.
The successful candidates will be required to undertake police checks.
At MRI Now, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity. We actively encourage applications from any background.
If you’re up for the challenge, register your interest by submitting your resume and cover letter.