What’s on offer: A rare opportunity for an experienced Accounts Operations Team Lead to join the finance and leadership team. Build and be a part of a fantastic team culture and collaborative environment. Managing the business clients with exceptional focus on customer service will see you make this role your own.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO, the Accounts Operations Team Lead is considered an all-rounder with strong technical capabilities. You will be responsible for providing high quality service through daily supervision of the Accounts team in all elements of accounting functions using Xero or MYOB. You will be working in a close-knit team, developing them and the accounts processes to support a growing business and will support all internal and external stakeholders and clients.
The successful Accounts Operations Team Lead will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Leadership of the Accounts team
- Daily supervision and oversight of the operations, which include invoicing, accounts receivables, accounts payables, bank reconciliations and payments
- Ensuring accounting practices meet statutory and any other requirements
- Recruitment, training, performance monitoring and management of workloads of the Accounts team
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with external clients
- Liaising with insurance companies, employers, and healthcare service providers in relation to payment of invoices
- Resolving escalation cases and offer continuous improvement and solutions
- Using MYOB and Xero daily
You are an experienced Accounts Operations Team Lead who has a clear understanding of how to successfully balance priorities in accounts. You will be confident in your ability and be able to work autonomously to ensure daily requirements along with the teams are met. This role requires a strong attention to detail and will feel confident within a high volume, fast paced and varied role with the opportunity to grow it further.
Additionally, you will be passionate about your work and achieve success through your high attention to detail and organisational skills. You will take pride in your work and enjoy being an integral part of a rapidly growing business and providing exceptional customer service for all stakeholders. You should also have the following:
- Proven team leader experience
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting (or CPA / CA)
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting(s) experience
- Proven continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with XERO and/or MYOB
- Experience in Payroll and preparing BAS (preferred)
About MRI Now:
MRI Now is a leading national medical concierge booking services. We work closely with all our clients including patients, imaging providers, medical practitioners, insurers and employers to coordinate and centralise the imaging booking process ensuring seamless experience and faster journey to recovery.
Based out of our Parramatta office, the Accounts team itself is a high performing team, focusing on team unity and comradery where everyone is a team player working towards the same goals.
At MRI Now, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity. We actively encourage applications from any background.
If you’re up for the challenge, register your interest by submitting a cover letter in your resume.