MRI Now is a leading national medical concierge booking service. Our clients are patients, doctors, insurance companies, employers and medical service providers. We coordinate appointments for patients across Australia.
We are looking for multiple customer service superstars to join our team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Handling high volume client enquiries via telephone;
- Processing high volume patients appointments;
- Liaising with patients, doctors, insurance companies, employers and service providers in relation to patient appointments and updates;
- Delivering efficient customer service to all of our clients and patients;
- Chasing up imaging reports, sending reports out efficiently and effectively.
What we are looking for:
- Previous customer service experience;
- Previous radiology and, or medical administration experience is highly desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Lateral thinker who is able to find solutions and come up with best practice results in response to unique situations.
- High level of computer literacy with proficiency in Windows-based applications.
- Professional, polite and confident phone manner;
- Ability to understand and anticipate clients’ needs and expectations;
- Ability to multi-task and attend to ad-hoc jobs as, and when they arise;
- Handle and resolve urgent matters and time-critical medical appointments;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work to deadlines and KPI’s
- A proactive/Can do attitude
- Ability to work a rotating roster (shifts vary between 8:00 am to 6:30 pm);
Full training will be provided to successful candidates.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please click the Apply button to send through your CV AND ENSURE YOU ATTACH a cover letter.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Are you flexible to work rotating hours?
- Have you worked in an office environment?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.